• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Hello all!

Well once again I am looking to get back in. Been a stressful couple years for any who remember me, but things are good and heading on the right track once again. I am living in Wall township now and have been working 2 jobs lately, I got really lucky for a change and landed a very good job. :D

I'll be looking for a small setup this time, loved the 90 I had few years back but it's just too much for right now. Something like an Aquapod or maybe the Red Sea Max if it's come down a couple hundred bucks :rolleye1:

Anyways it's late, need sleep. Hope all is good with everyone I know and those I havent met yet.

Ed

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Welcome back, Ed. Good to see you back around! I bet the "Baby" looks more and more like a young lady now, huh?

Yes, it's shocking how fast they grow! She'll be 5 come September and she's already a little Diva and will tell you so in a heartbeat!