• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Hello

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
I lost about 1600 posts, looks like it is time to fire up the copy and past and get a ton of Nice pics!!! posts going.

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I've been going through withdrawals! I've been checking the board every hour to the last week hoping it would come back. Glad to see the place back up and running again. ;D

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hey, my “Tale of the Tank” is gone!  Does that mean I have to tear down what I have done and start over?

So who is going to Sunny’s on the 25th for the meeting?  I’m sure Sunny will be surprised when people start showing up on his porch on the 25th.

Wow, Thermosts, you’re a newbie….welcome to the club….you should join! ::)

I’m guessing it’s going to take a few to get us straighten out. 

Thanks for turning the lights back on.

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
redfishbluefish said:
Hey, my “Tale of the Tank” is gone! Does that mean I have to tear down what I have done and start over?

So who is going to Sunny’s on the 25th for the meeting? I’m sure Sunny will be surprised when people start showing up on his porch on the 25th.

Wow, Thermosts, you’re a newbie….welcome to the club….you should join! ::)

I’m guessing it’s going to take a few to get us straighten out.

Thanks for turning the lights back on.

That will be so funny.

Glad the site is back.

I don't post much, but I do a lot of reading. I've been trying to get on here and donate for a few days now.

I have met a few nice guys from RC and thought I'd start postin here more & be an official member!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
You're welcome, gang. Too bad we didn't have more recent data to work with but with the balance of some v. none, we came out pretty good. You all complain about lost posts. I'm pretty sure I lost 10-20 myself!

Wooohooo sure missed this place!!The withdrawels were a real drag..lol Thanks for the effort put forth to get things back online.

curt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Thanks Phyl and gang . I know some for you guys were pulling your hair out to get use back up. You all did a great job!!!

Thanks for getting things back up. I guess it will take a little longer to shake things out.

Is there a chance we will get more of the last year's data back? (My tale of the tank is gone also, only a few months old.)

Glad the site is back up.

curt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Can someone wind the clock. I think we are behind an hour.lol. If there's anything I can help with lmk.