• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Hello

Thanks guys. And I just saw that there was a introduction thread already up top. Mods Im an idiot feel free to delete it. Im sorry.

Welcome aboard. The tank looks great. Maybe start a build thread in the Tale of the Tank forum and share some of the details.

Thank you again. This tank has only been running about 6 months. Prior to that I had a 55 gallon running for about a year. I bought it at about five years old already established and just brought it home and set it up. The 55 was easy to maintain, but I got to the point where I really wanted a sump. So I found this tank on used on Craigslist. I will start one of those build threads tomorrow when I can take pictures. Here is the old 55. IMG_0453.jpg
Edit: I have no idea why the photo is sideways. It is not sideways originally.

Yes I have kids. The only time they even get somewhat excited is when we go pick out a fish. Any other time they could care less about the tank unless their little friends come over and see it then they will explain all the tank inhabitants to them.