• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Help empty my frag tank-Bordentown,NJ 08505

Due to an impending downsizing of my system I will be needing to get rid of some coral. I receive it for free so I will give it away as such. It is pretty much all SPS. I'm sure it has a name but I sure don't know it. There are probably about 40+ frags to choose from, some have lost a bit of color due to an unknown lighting mishap in my frag tank, but all will color up easily and nicely. I need this gone quick so if you come be prepared to leave with a lot

Had a bunch of responses and all pm's were returned.

For the moment we are on hold to see what's left after this initial group is done.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

hey jgraz! All i can say is "Lets go Mets!". =) kudos to you for doing this. Glad you don't have to meet anyone else at the turnpike rest stop. Ha ha ha!

Ok everyone. Thank you for the interest. I had a good turnout and I hope everyone way happy with their frags. As of now though I need to reorganize and figure out what's left. I will however be listing some stuff that I have for sale very soon. While not free they will be quite nice and inexpensive.

In the meantime if I come across more stuff I will contact those that were waiting in line