• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Help... order came 2 weeks early by mistake..

Hey guys I ordered some high end SPS from a company and they weren't suposed to send them to me for 2 weeks they made a mistake and it was at my door today when I got home. Anyone live near columbus nj (Bordentown area) that can hold an few SPS frags for me please shoot me a txt. 7326735966
I'll pay you to "babysit" them for 2 weeks if needed.
Thanks
Mike.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
I'm a bit far but willing to help out if you can't find anyone else. I am scheduled every 2 weeks in that area so it may work out for when you can take them back. Willing to meet if it will help you out

No need for that. I got to stop for gas right there. There is a wawa on 130 just below the turnpike entrance. Would you be able to meet me there? I can give you a call in about 30 minutes.

Glad to see you found someone. Had I seen this earlier I would have told you to stop by my place.

Good to see people come to aid once again in this club

Absolutely. That's y I knew I could count on you guys. I was in a pickle. Leo at coral revolution in CA, said he made an error and sent it out with all the black Friday orders and said that he will make it right in 2 weeks and that basically these were on him if they survive. That's props to him. And he has beautiful stuff if no one has heard of him check him out on facebook and online. Coral revolution.

Glad to see you found someone. Had I seen this earlier I would have told you to stop by my place.

I lost your number dude. Lol I'm your neighbor now. And I just got back into the swing of things.

These are the ones I got. So hopefully they will survive..

2aeaa8e6f6c5a14b56b024416dcb84f7.jpg
7d64c83f8f3693c7d7da388f3211e82f.jpg
a1e89a48d4120013740fd85da5cafa81.jpg
0b8997ef4011b69406377ba52d8ae298.jpg
ab8d3a23315ed175b023c5228185684d.jpg

Hey dude, how did your build go? Do you have a frag tank in the build? I got the other half of that accidental order coming in tomorrow if you have room

Build went good for the most part. Just started taking down the frag tank earlier this week and sold it all off since it was sitting empty for the most part. Depending on how much you have I could fit some stuff in the DT on the racks. Only problem is I won't be home till later tomorrow night. I'll be working pretty much all day. Though if you need me just let me know.

Build went good for the most part. Just started taking down the frag tank earlier this week and sold it all off since it was sitting empty for the most part. Depending on how much you have I could fit some stuff in the DT on the racks. Only problem is I won't be home till later tomorrow night. I'll be working pretty much all day. Though if you need me just let me know.
Yea not a problem. It's 10 small frags. I have a magnetic rack also if you want want.

I'll give you a shout tomorrow. I'm pretty sure I have your number still. Just do yourself a favor and try to find a back up just incase I don't get home early. If I'm not home by 8pm I won't be home till well after midnight. So I don't want you just relying on me.