• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

help with id.

Hmm have to look that one up. Thanks. Have another one still in tank that is about an inch long. Cant reach it though. Doesnt seem to be harming anything but rather be sure.

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
I have them in my 90 and they are good cleaners. Also I read they reproduce a lot and are sought after I haven't seen that yet. Maybe when they do you can trade them off for other inverts.

I have them in my 90 and they are good cleaners. Also I read they reproduce a lot and are sought after I haven't seen that yet. Maybe when they do you can trade them off for other inverts.

I have already seen 4 different sizes. if i staqrt to see an abundance of them ill share the wealth for sure.

My tank booms with them. Everywhere all sizes and colors. Between them and the colonista snails that are quite prolific I rarely need to replenish my CUC.

yeah definately a hitchiker but happy its a good one. Found out Tiger tail cucumbers also like to multiply with just 1 in the tank. had one on each side of the tank sticking out a rock. First though was wow he got huge in 3 months lol... nope he split in2 and now i have 2. never knew they could split.