• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Hey where'd I go??

Haven't been on this forum in sooooo long.

Mad at myself for missing MACNA this year. I've been too busy to even think, I completely forgot. There are no words to discribe how upset I am.

A few more months of hard work and maybe just maybe I can get dive back in.

The only good thing about me taking down my system is the thought of being able to set up another one down the road.

I really do miss everyone and I hope your tanks are as nice as I remember.

Take it easy,
Mike

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Mike

Let me know when your back in. I have the Duncans and some of your purple deaths I can frag.

Bob

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
We really missed you Mike. You were such a big part of our presence in Atlanta that it would have been great to have you with us in AC. Hopefully you'll be able to start a new tank soon. Let us know when you're ready. I'm sure I'll be able to frag up some stuff for you.

Hope all is well and please stop by in to give us update whenever you can.

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hey! Nice to 'see' you, Mike! You're definitely missed around here, I hope everything is going well. I agree with John, you were missed at MACNA.

Don't be a stranger!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
When you get a chance tell us all about your venture! I'd love to hear more about what's dragged you away from us! We missed you (and all the "raffle ticket sellers" you had at your disposal)!

Much continued success and we hope to see you soon (this month's meeting is in Bridgewater and next month will be close by as well)!

Hey Mike! Good to see you posting again. Hopefully you will come back soon. MACNA was a blast. Unfortunately I did not win anything in the raffle. That 300 gal had your name all over it.

Hey Mike good to have you back. Don't worry about not having a tank you can hang out with Billy and myself since we don't have tanks either. LOL

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
LOL. We are going to have a larger collection of people with NO tanks than tanks if this keeps up! But I'm certainly glad to have you all around! :)

Hey Mike, glad to see you made it back to the site. I know how it feels to miss this site, hobby, and especially the people. Hopefully we will see you soon at a meeting!