• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Hockeynut's new 90 gal build

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
It's about time Rob! haha looks great, will be better once you get the other two installed!

report back on how your SPS responds!

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Are you planning to run the leds at the same intensity or will you be lowering them and using leds as an accent?

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
Are you planning to run the leds at the same intensity or will you be lowering them and using leds as an accent?

Not sure yet but def more then an accent with only 4- 39 watt bulbs I will need the LEDs to do more then just accent. I guess it will be a trial and error thing. Right now I'm going to keep the levels the way they were and just add the t5s

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
Update time :)
Well I got around to adding the other two t5s and I can say they really make a difference the tank looks better then ever and the coral seem to like it as well. I seem to be having a growth spirt things have taken off over the last month or so color is good also.
I have decided to switch my dosing to a calcium reactor and have posted a diy of the one I built I have to order the reg but otherwise it is ready to go.
I'm just unsure how to start the initial drip maybe someone could chime in.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Wow rob! Everything looks great. What's the last picture in the first set?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
That's BC hellflower millie
Really slow grower, I only have one other frag and I've been holding it for Kyle for almost a year and it's still only about an inch