• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Holiday Party Save the Date

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
More details to follow soon:

When: Saturday Decemeber 13th 1-5
Where: Me casa 1104 Barton Ave Point Pleasant NJ 08742

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
This is a kid friendly meeting, looking forward to seeing you all.

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
Is there free taxi service for thoe who choose to partake in the holiday refreshments like the shore house? LOL

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
If there is, I won't be driving it. Actually we have a good friend who is also a reefer who owns a cab company so we can work something out.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Seriously leaning towards a nice BBQ party but I will know that soon. Once we have decided we will let you guys know. Looks like this is shaping up to be a nice one.

Will there be a "frag exchange" this year? Last year's exchange was a lot of fun. I can bring several frags.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
BBQ is ordered up from Texas. We have a nice big brisket coming and some racks of ribs along with some sausage. If I can eg them, we will be doing our wings as well.

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
BBQ is ordered up from Texas. We have a nice big brisket coming and some racks of ribs along with some sausage. If I can eg them, we will be doing our wings as well.

Seriously??!! I may have to cancel my trip!!

HerbieK

NJRC Honorary Member
NJRC Member
Bringing some frags, or more like mini colonies. I have some purple nana that I pulled out of a shadowy area of my tank that are coloring back up. I have 2 mini colonies of these to offer. Also have a large fluorescent green Spongoides colony that is about 6 inches in diameter that I will be bringing along as well. I am also looking for some frags to repopulate some of what I had lost due to Sandy. I lost my Hawkins colony, Perlberry and other ORA colonies. Also, anyone that I may have given or sold some of my old stuff, I would like to know what you have, and if I don't still have it, would love to get some stuff back.

Thanks.

Herb

Karenvas2

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Wow Mike! Guess I'll bring the non-meat selection. LOL. Sounds great. With you doing main course, I'll bring some dessert. See you both on Saturday.

HerbieK

NJRC Honorary Member
NJRC Member
Also will bring green star polyps by request. You can have all you want, I have a bunch. Very fluorescent green and long, they wave around in the current like grass in my tank.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'll be there! I've been out of the loop for a while and need to get back in.

I think I'll be bringing a bacon cheddar dip and a cracker assortment. Maybe something else too.

I also have Malulu's fish food that was taken home from the Swap that I'll be bringing. He said he can't make it, but hopefully someone who lives near him can get it closer.

Herbie, I can cut a frag of Red Planet for you if you don't have that yet. Not sure if it's ORA or anything like that.