• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Holy Babies Batman

IMG_2235.jpg

IMG_2236.jpg

http://s153.photobucket.com/albums/s234/ClownBailey24/?action=view&current=MVI_2229.flv

Very nice, are you going to try to raise them ?? Also do you think you can just slip in the words "new tank" without giving more details .

got a pair from aquatic obessions and lost the male in a move.

I got a small male from blue zoo aquatics and they have been together for about two years.

wow man i want to get a small like 40 gallon tank and try to breed some clowns. I guess i will buy like 6 and hopefully there will be a mix of males and females unless there is a way to tell? i was thinking like the Nemo ones i think they are called Perculas Clownfish.

O thats cool i have 2 tomato clowns but they hate each other. I have them both in my main tank and they are not too pretty but hopefully my new tank will produce some babies =)

Full Moon and a huge clutch tonight just layed. Pics will be up soon.

Dan if you give them time to settle in and relax you may get lucky. A big breeding pair like mine can get me a nice trade of some leukranos or latz or mcullochi.(yea right)

Gregh thanks for the info, this will be my second spawning pair, i had a pair of percs that were good spawners and then i left the hobby after a crash. I came back and decided to get a harder to breed pair. It took two and half years and some help some AO to get this pair but its worth it now.

Good News Clutch is looking good on the developement side!!! In other news my carpet anemone took over the rest of the sps in my tank, its bitter sweet.

The anemone is growing but killing all in its path. Its needs a new tank.
IMG_2271.jpg

IMG_2285.jpg