• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Holy Worms.

Oh man , that was one big worm
Funny that it took that long to find out it was in there
and then having to breakdown the hole entire tank to get ride of it
it was BIG
Hope none are in my tank ...LOL

We are all trying to play God and trying to force our vision of a living room ecosystem on creatures with minds of their own. How did we ever expect our actions not have any consequences ?

Nice post Jon ...

gogol said:
We are all trying to play God and trying to force our vision of a living room ecosystem on creatures with minds of their own. How did we ever expect our actions not have any consequences ?

Nice post Jon ...

I think you went a tad overboard here.
Ken

Going overboard would be the thought of the earth actually being a 20G long in someone else's living room 8).

A really hackneyed food for thought I suppose, but keeping an aquarium full of creatures blissfully unaware of the world outside of their's makes one wonder doesn't it?

Mods feel free to scratch my posts in this thread should you feel the need ..

gogol said:
Going overboard would be the thought of the earth actually being a 20G long in someone else's living room 8).

A really hackneyed food for thought I suppose, but keeping an aquarium full of creatures blissfully unaware of the world outside of their's makes one wonder doesn't it?

Mods feel free to scratch my posts in this thread should you feel the need ..

What mushrooms do you like? Are they zoas? :)
Ken

Whatever diverrk gave me 8).
I am actually going to pick up some green and some red macro algae today, (which I might add are more to my taste) hope to get some good nutrient supply ... ;D

gogol said:

Nice post Jon ...

I built a few citys ( livingroom ecosystem ) in my house
for my little Fish friends to live in. , like everyone else here.

Did you name your fish ?
They Do have little minds.
I never seen one cry or laugh but can tell when they are excieted.

I'd say my fish have pretty nice property , water is always krips and clear for them.
just think , they are Hand feed with no worries not all

They look Happy.

I guess ( gogol) is saying were all Fish Gods .... cool...

I built there world to live in...

I even have two worlds looking at each other...

Food for thought LOL

My fish have everything they need at the palm of their fins

No consequences so far : )

Now.... If a giant worm came out from no where and started wiping out my city..
that would be a Horror Flick!

Happy Reefing

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Jenn said:
....were all Fish Gods....

So let me see if I follow this spiritual story plot...the Holy worm is like Adam and Eve who has now eaten some of the forbidden “fruit.” So, as the Almighty Being, we get to pluck that little “fruit” eating deviant out of the garden and toss it into...Where did Adam and Eve go? I’m not up on my bible studies.

This is getting too deep. Maybe mushrooms would help!

To take a different look at this story plot: There are some religious groups that believe all living things are, in fact, re-incarnations of dead relatives. To stretch this worm story a little further, you might have just killed Elvis all over again. “Love me tender, love me sweet, never let me go. You have made my life....HELP, someone is ripping me out of their tank!”

Now I need something stronger than mushrooms. ;D

I love a good laugh !

( redfishbluefish ) Re-incarnations is a wild thought .

I dont think that a monster worm being distructive would be a Elvis Re-incarnation ,
as Elvis is loved and a good guy.

but proubley a monster worm would be someone Bad like Hitler that needs to get out of the ecosystem away.

So,... Where would Your Hilter go...

I dont think Adam and Eve were Flushed...

This one made me chuckle!!!