• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Horrible post about coral vendor

reefsandrotts

NJRC Member
So sad and disgusting that someone could do such a thing.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210628-221054_Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210628-221054_Internet.jpg
    926.4 KB · Views: 108
What an absolute pig. I hope he gets sent to jail. I can't believe he had the audacity to do that and then show his face at RAP and act like nothing happened. Can't believe he gets off free. Let alone for one to 2 years

Wow, I dont think I bought from that booth. But I would’ve had zero clue, I’ll know to avoid him in the future. That’s awful….

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
People are posting it on the Koral Craze facebook page. Evidently it happened Saturday night according to the comments. He hasn't replied either way to the allegations.
Wow and they did not delete it. Sheesh. Never dealt with them and never will.

Salted

NJRC Member
Isn't this the guy with the $2,400/head holy grail gold torches? He recently posted in deals and steals here. Lots of money at stake.

hcker99

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
Broken arm, fractured orbital, detached retina and concussion........

He was arrested at the hotel Saturday night and has already been released. Due to the covid backlog with the courts Michelle was told not to expect him even in court for a year or more.

erics210

NJRC Member
⁠Oh Dear... after the raffles in the second half of the day I went to Clam Mania to pick out a Clam with my $50 gift certificate I had won, and circled back to Koral Craze to check out a chunky 24K lepto frag.
Michelle Norris made a comment about the 18" marineland light I had won. She said she knew he (Kevin) needed one and had even entered the raffle for it for him.
Both seemed like nice people. I ended up trading the light for a second frag.
Not sure what happened, so I am not making any comments other than...Wish her a speedy recovery.
....and JUSTICE if it is deserved...

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Isn't this the guy with the $2,400/head holy grail gold torches? He recently posted in deals and steals here. Lots of money at stake.
No completely different person

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
yo that's insane!!!!!! I never even heard of this vendor. anyone know thr back story? were they in the same hotel ? did they work together?

probably a relationship gone wrong. she went out of her way to say he didnt sexually assault her, meaning if there was sex involved she consented. very sad it ended this way. i'll just say that violence is never the answer and it is against the law so it looks like he may end up doing some time in jail. the year before trial just makes things worse for him. he'll be walking on eggshells and likely he will have more run ins with law enforcement between now and then. btw a year before trial isnt uncommon even without covid, so likely it will be a few years before trial.

i guess i would just say sex or not, violence isnt the answer. she is someones daughter or mother and thats enough to trigger a bad reaction. no telling what i would do if she was in my family.

and not for nothing but he knows better so f him whatever he gets. wouldnt p on him if he was on fire.

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
probably a relationship gone wrong. she went out of her way to say he didnt sexually assault her, meaning if there was sex involved she consented. very sad it ended this way. i'll just say that violence is never the answer and it is against the law so it looks like he may end up doing some time in jail. the year before trial just makes things worse for him. he'll be walking on eggshells and likely he will have more run ins with law enforcement between now and then. btw a year before trial isnt uncommon even without covid, so likely it will be a few years before trial.

i guess i would just say sex or not, violence isnt the answer. she is someones daughter or mother and thats enough to trigger a bad reaction. no telling what i would do if she was in my family.

and not for nothing but he knows better so f him whatever he gets. wouldnt p on him if he was on fire.
and word is already out, so let's see if his store survives. I'm not one for violence, but I will badly HURT someone if they ever touch a female in my family.