• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

How is everyone doing with the storm?

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Figured I would check in and see how everyone and their tanks are fareing I during the storm. Lots of power outages here in southern jersey, we are up to about 28,000 without power. Started 16hr “storm shifts” this morning. They are expecting more outages as the wind picks up tonight. Hope everyone is doing well.

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
its way worse the past few hours than it was th is morning. shoveled and cleaned cars and now need to do it again. hopefully the warm weather melts it tomorrow. I'm in Edison.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Just got home from plowing for 12 hours straight power must have went out but not long enough to mess anything up. We got lucky on this one could have been worse. I got to go back in to work for another 12 hours this afternoon

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Man we got way more snow than predicted, but were saved from a power issue. I hope your staying warm!!!
The ice and freezing rain we had before the snow seems to be the main culprit down here. Iced up trees and lines just got more weight with the heavy snow. It was cold the first day and a half and now this 45-50 degree weather feels nice and warm so we got lucky there. Happy to hear most of you guys are safe from the power outages.

etmanning1

NJRC Member
Zoas Grow Out Winner
Been without power for 2 hours now, must be these winds. I’ve been manually dumping buckets for circulation but just finally gave up and started the generator. Is Anyone else without power?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
I'm good Eric. So far with power. Usually we are without since there are always branches falling onto the power lines here.