• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

How long is the Neptune sale for?

theres still a small voice inside of me saying go with ghl or tronic idk
I’m in the process of switching over to GHL after using Apex for several years. Not quiet at the point that I can tell if I have a strong preference one way or another. GHL has a leg up on build quality. Apex appears to be easier to program but that might just be my familiarity with it. GHL isn’t that hard though. I’m hoping to get my KH Director se up this weekend.

That’s one of the things that pushed me towards GHL since their upcoming ION Director does nitrate and there is some chatter about the possibility of phosphate being added. I’m really excited to see how alk monitoring/control works out and if it does simplify getting it stable. I’m getting itchy to get some SPS in my tank but want to get things dialed in and stable first. Seeing some new coralline growth on my vortechs and the few pieces of dry rock that I have in my tank so that’s a start

Last edited:
im probably going to set up the apex because its already here and really its going to be a minute before i have lights or corals in the tank but im just saying...