• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

howze's 30g nano

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Very nice fish, they are supposed to be easier to get over to frozen food then the green and spotted mandarins.

howze01

NJRC Member
Thanks guys! Didn't know they were easier to train over....guess I don't have magical fish powers like I thought I did. :-\

The zoos (aside from the red,orange and green) were really enjoyed by the foxface-I swear I seen him burp and smile after he was done :'(. No worries when I re do the tank that foxface is exciled.As for the clown Im glad its doing well and Im sure he has a great home.He was eating flake when I had him.

howze01

NJRC Member
shipwrecked said:
The zoos (aside from the red,orange and green) were really enjoyed by the foxface-I swear I seen him burp and smile after he was done :'(. No worries when I re do the tank that foxface is exciled.As for the clown Im glad its doing well and Im sure he has a great home.He was eating flake when I had him.

Well that sucks Tony! :mad: I still have frags growing of everything I gave you so once you get the Foxie out I'd be glad to set you up again. I havent't released the old clown from his breeder prison yet. I'm going to give it a try tomorrow I think. 2 weeks of exile to the frag tank and 3 days in his clear prison. Hopefully that's enough! If not there will be a thread in the DBTC giving away an Occellaris. :(