• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Huge part out sale Many high end products

Ls2Goat

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
It breaks my heart to do this but we need cash to make repairs to our house and the fish tank is a low priority.
With that said I am Parting out my 180g build that's been in progress since last fall. I have many new and used high end products for sale. Some of the items where/are dirty and can be cleaned in a vinegar bath on request.

Prices are cash picked up in South Jersey, 08554.

180g marineland reef ready dual overflow tank with custom built 2x4 stand with DIY 40g breeder sump - $500

Brand new leak tested Marineland 60-Gallon 24"Lx24"Wx24"H Reef Ready Frameless Cube With black stand, was going to use this as a remote fuge, over $650 new - $350 ($400 with pro75 sump)

Custom built large external protein skimmer, this was bought from a local guy breaking down his 750g system I can't recall who made it. I paid $300 for it I'll sell for $250

Reef Octopus classic 202-s in sump skimmer - $200 - SOLD

Ecotech Vectra L1, pump is brand new replacement from ecotech. Was plumbed to ensure functionality. $350

2 x Ecotech Vectra M1 pumps - $275 each or $510 for the pair

2 x Ecotech MP40WQD - $275
(1 sold and 1 left)

Ecotech battery backup, been sitting since last fall - $50 SOLD

Theiling automatic roller mat, Brand new in box never used -$350 SOLD

Extra roller mat roll - $25( free with the roller mat) SOLD

Aquatic Life 60" HYBRID T5HO 4X80W FIXTURE WITH LED MOUNTING SYSTEM, brand new in box never used - $410 SOLD

2x ATI blue plus and 2x ATI coral plus 80w brand new bulbs - $27.50 each or $100 for all 4 SOLD

CPR Aquafuge 2 large, no light included but can include a maxijet - $100

3x Eshopps Large ATO 10 Gal. Water Reservoir, 2 have a horizontal float installed in place of the quick connect valve(valves can be included) - $100 each or 3 for $275

Coralife Biocube 14g with upgraded Led lights($200 upgrade that supported sps), inTank media rack, skimmer, stand, and coralife wavemaker. - $250 for it all

2.5g white acrylic ATO container - $65

Black box LED fixture, purchased from a local reefer and used over a frag tank for a few months - $50

Advanced acrylics AIO 20x20x6 (10 gal) frag tank - $120

Sea life systems pro75 wet/dry, used as a sump on a 90g tank. Includes built in skimmer with Venturi pump. - $75 SOLD

Aqua Euro EU-CL85 chiller - $125

Jebao 2x Wp-40 pumps with TC-5a dual pump controller package - $135

Par38 led with gooseneck clamp, 2 years old, used for 3-4 months over a frag tank - $45

Deltec NFP509 nitrate filter, used on a 90g system a few years ago and has been shelved since - $225

Innovative Marine 102 frag racks, 1 complete and one missing the pull outs - $25 and $40 for the complete one

Frag tree - $25

Eshopps filter sock holder 4" round bag - $25

2x Seio 320 pumps - $25 each

Boyu FS-604 cooling fan with 4 fans - $35

Finnex fuge ray 10" led light - $25

panworld nh-40px 480gph, used with calcium reactor - $85

Mrc Cr6 calcium reactor, used with a 90g tank and has been shelved for 2 years missing a part of the union for the pump(see pictures) - $250($300 with panworld pump)

Digital Aquatics Reefkeeper setup

-Archon unit - $325

includes waterbug leak detector addon(retails for $100)

-Reefkeeper Elite v2 headunit - $100

-Reefkeeper lite headunit -$65

-4x PC4 bars - $65 each

-2x SL1 units - $50

-ALC unit - $55

-2x lunar pods($10 per)

-float switch's

• DA bracket with switch $15
  • 10" long float switch $15
  • Horizontal float switch $10

-1 of each probes - Temp $17.50,PH$30,ORP$55

Many many many cables includes the USB adaptors, switch cables,bus cables

I will sell it as a lot for $950 or as separate packages as follows, I can bundle in addition modules aswell!

-Reefkeeper Elite package - $315

2x PC4 bars

SL1 unit

Temp and PH probes

-Reefkeeper Lite Package $250

2x PC4 bars

SL1 unit

Temp and PH probes

I have way to many pictures to post individually so I'll link them via Imgur below.

Links to pictures

Fish tank sales

Fish tank sales 2

Last edited:

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
damn, wish you were closer! would be interested in the Eshopps ATO container!

Really interested in those frag racks. LMK if you can ship, ill pay shipping and no fees through bank transfer via paypal.

Ls2Goat

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
damn, wish you were closer! would be interested in the Eshopps ATO container!

Where are you located? I'm willing to meet within reasonable distance.

Really interested in those frag racks. LMK if you can ship, ill pay shipping and no fees through bank transfer via paypal.
I can ship at your expense, I do have the box for the complete rack and I did find one of the side pull outs for the incomplete rack.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member

I can ship at your expense, I do have the box for the complete rack and I did find one of the side pull outs for the incomplete rack.

I'm in 07751 during the weekends and 07208 weekdays.

etmanning1

NJRC Member
Zoas Grow Out Winner
Also may be interested in one of those ATO containers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LMK, 07646. I can send via paypal a.s.a.p.

Mike

courtesy bump for nice gear at nice prices.

keep me in mind if that 180 doesnt sell, LS2.
Id scoop it now, but, I'm moving into a new place and I'm already picking up a 120 this weekend.

Ls2Goat

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
courtesy bump for nice gear at nice prices.

keep me in mind if that 180 doesnt sell, LS2.
Id scoop it now, but, I'm moving into a new place and I'm already picking up a 120 this weekend.

That 120 would make a great fuge/sump for this 180!
Good luck with the move.

bigyankfan

Treasurer
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Interested in the ReefKeeper packages. Will you be around on Easter Sunday?