• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

I am back!

After a 3 year break I have been bitten by the reef bug again. Looks like the new thing is calcium formate. Anything else big I missed in 3 years? What have people stopped using? Biopellets?

Also is any one local to mt.laurel? Looking for some rock or sand to seed my tank.

After a 3 year break I have been bitten by the reef bug again. Looks like the new thing is calcium formate. Anything else big I missed in 3 years? What have people stopped using? Biopellets?

Also is any one local to mt.laurel? Looking for some rock or sand to seed my tank.
Welcome back brother getting back into the old hobby again hey I guess you must’ve forgotten all the headaches heart aches and tribulations Oh and the cost of course I wish you luck in your new Tank I can’t wait to see how your setup comes out don’t forget pictures pictures pictures

This tank will be a 40 breeder since it is in my home office and I don't have a lot of room. It will be lps dominated and mostly euphyllia. But will end up a mix reef like it always does. Went overboard on the light, a maxspect razor x 200w. Hope it does not bleed to much light outside the tank.