• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

I am leaving the hobby, selling all.

So, unfortunately I am leaving the hobby after 6 years,
frown.gif
4 months’ ago I had a major tank crash, on my 90 gallon full mix reef tank, I have lost all corals and most of my fish, I would love to stay but I don’t think I can make the comeback.
A year ago I have lived in Brooklyn but now I’m in Lakewood NJ.
I was active on the MR forum.

I will like to sell all I got in one shot since I really don’t have time to deal with multiple sales.
So it’s a 90 gallon RR with the typical scratches of a 10 year old tank, I got it used from a MR member and a costume stand that can use some TLC that I got from someone from a MR member, well build I would say.
Live rock don’t know the amount but it’s a nice amount, 80 pounds of live sand if not more.

MP10W MP40, they both have the typical MP noise, can use new barring’s.
aquaticlife t5 6 bulb
2 48’’ reefbrite LED’s one all blue and one 50/50
RO canister.
Megaflow#4 sump
NextReef MR1
NextReef SMR1 blue.
Phosban reactor 150
Fluval Sea SP4 pump with 1822 GPH
Marineland NJ5500 Maxi-Jet
Sicce Needlewheel Impeller & Shaft for PSK 1000 Protein
Eshopps skimmer S150
Water change equipment and everything you need to run a tank,
Various liquids additives and powders.
As you guys know in this hobby we accumulate so much it’s hard to list them all.
Fish are 2 regular clown fish that I had for 5 years, yellow tang and Kole Tang
I’m looking to get $800 or trade for a parrot medium to large in size.
For pictures text 9172577044

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
One word...
Nanos

More words...
I have 3 since I gave up my 90. A 25g (IM shallow), a 13g (Fluval Evo), and a 10g (IM Nano). They're great accent pieces, corals are spread amongst them so a crash doesn't kill everything, I have space to shift fish (though its never been necessary), each tank can have a theme, a 5g bucket of water covers a weeks water change for all, and in emergency I can do a massive water change in no time.
Its a lot more fun and you can experiment a lot more with techniques, species specific, etc...

Yea i love my nano! They are alot easier to handle, plus you have alot of control since everything is a focal point you see everything...and they are fun

Hope you come back/stay in the hobby. If you do decide to sell by parts I'd be interested in your rock and pump

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk