• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

I Ate an Iguana in St. Martin

Pics of the Iguana Eating in my Build Thread (Tristian's 60 Gallons Wrasse Only)

So.. whats the most exotic thing you have ever eaten?

30 Different Types of Fish in Guyana (Snake Head, River Cats, Peacock Bass, Lukanani, Patwa)
Python in Guyana
Tapier in Guyana
Wild Boar in Guyana
Ostritch in NYC
Ostritch Egg in NYC
Quail in South Carolina
Alligator in Florida
Patwa in Antigua
Sea Turtle in Antigua
Cohch in Nassau Bahamas
Green Monkey in St. Kitts

+ More - I'm sure theres more But I can't remember.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
did it taste like chicken? lol

i ate a live baby octopus in korea town. ;P

You have me beat, I ate an octopus that was served whole, and an eel that was also served whole. Does mystery meat from a Korean place count haha, still don't know what I ate there

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
You have me beat, I ate an octopus that was served whole, and an eel that was also served whole. Does mystery meat from a Korean place count haha, still don't know what I ate there

gotta love mystery meat haha. eel is soo good though

Rattlesnake, elk, squirrel, turtle Saegertown Pa All game birds, gator, deer, rabbit all sushi minus fugu, jellyfish, iguana, conch, squid, octopus, bunches of fish from anchovies to swordfish fresh and saltwater, crawfish, frog legs, various places. 3 or 4 different snails in Paris. And fair number of live Goldfish in college. Dance

mrehfeld

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
So the next time you see an iguana in a pet shop will you be conflicted as to whether to eat it or not?:D

It was my second time eating iguana. I wouldn't eat anything I find in a petshop lol! I was tempted to eat the Surgeon Tang I caught though.. "Doctor Fish" is a popular fish in the islands to eat.