• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

I got one in the chamber

So recently I was looking for a fish that usually spends a good deal of his time hideing in,the rear of my tank an area hard to see I couldn't find him but then I did... The fish some how made it into the the overflow chamber in the center of my tank. He seems happy in,there but I don't think he will last long if I don't get him out, I have no idea how he got in except for swimming in over the edge and I have no idea how to get him out any suggestions

Turn off your return pump, drop a siphon for water changes into it, get the water as low as you can get it and then use a net to scoop him out. My chromis and cleaner shrimp like to take trips over the waterfall during the night when they’re asleep so I’ve done this quite a few times and actually need to do it again lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Didn't consider this. I cannot find a few fish and wonder if that's where they are. Problem I cannot see behind tank plus I partially painted over it.