• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

i want to get a colorful angel.

i will choose a majestic angel fish..that stands outs

are th
jonathan. said:
Wait till the end of summer. Go to the shore (particularly Belmar -- right at the inlet near the bridge) and fish up some Blue, Queen or French angels. Choose your favorite and go from there.

Free angels! ;)

jonathon have you ever did that? haha

playazballin21 said:

are th
jonathan. said:
Wait till the end of summer. Go to the shore (particularly Belmar -- right at the inlet near the bridge) and fish up some Blue, Queen or French angels. Choose your favorite and go from there.

Free angels! ;)

Yep. Fished quite a few out. Gave away most of them. Get a snorkel, some goggles, and a decent sized net. They all come up on the jet stream late summer every year. Puffers and lionfish as well. And a few butterflies.

playazballin21 said:

are th
jonathan. said:

Free angels! ;)

jonathan. said:
playazballin21 said:

are th
jonathan. said:

Free angels! ;)

Yep. Fished quite a few out. Gave away most of them. Get a snorkel, some goggles, and a decent sized net. They all come up on the jet stream late summer every year. Puffers and lionfish as well. And a few butterflies.
ill like to try that
but i bet those fishes are big!!

playazballin21 said:
playazballin21 said:

are th
jonathan. said:

Free angels! ;)

jonathan. said:
playazballin21 said:

are th
jonathan. said:

Free angels! ;)

ill like to try that
but i bet those fishes are big!!

No, they are tiny. They ride up as plankton/juveniles. The biggest you'll find is maybe 2 inches or 2.5 inches.