• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

ID Please - Various

hey if anyone can id pic #1 thatd be cool i was just about to post another id post for that exact thing. it just appeared out of nowhere so it came in at somepoint on something. mine is not nearly as big as that one, maybe like the size of a quarter. I just would like to know if its something that needs to be takin out or can i let it do its thing. ohh yea and its like under a rock with zoas all over and they are almost coming in contact with each other so id like to only move it once.

Sorry about the slight hijack but i was amazed at the timing of reading this and would like to know too...kevin

yea working on it, its a pain tho cause it only likes to fully extend at night. daytime it stays sucked in and looks almost like a closed zoa. its stuck under a rock too so its hard to get a clear pic with the shadows. i have some halfway close pics but i just got a new computer and havent gotten a photo upload program yet so once i figure it out ill post one thanks for the quick reply tho im gonna google that....

heres a pick of it i also posted one along with a few other things on another topic i started so if it looks familiar to anyone just reply on my topic so i dont draw the topic away from mantis's original post thanks in advance for any help
3064213189_f6cf462474.jpg