• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Idaho Grape Cap

Hey guys, I have a HUGE colony of Idaho Grape Monti cap that I want to windle down to a smaller piece. Its really hard to scape a tank with such a big piece of coral.

Charging $5 and up depending on size. I'm not stingee!! Take a little, take a lot! I'll give discounts for bigger pieces!
ry2unuby.jpg

I can take a piece. I need to pick up a couple of clowns in wash twp either fri or sat so whatever works for you :)

Location?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blackwood, sorry!

I'll grab a small piece of it when I pick up the other stuff from the groupbuy
You got it.

If you were just a bit closer I'd take a nice chunk. Good looking colony you have there.
Thank you!!!

Im in for a chunk.
Pm answered

Dan id like a piece ! Whens good for you ?

Hey Jing, no problem, I'll put one aside for ya. Whenever u want just let me know!

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
If you have every wanted to try SPS this is the piece to start with, great color and easy grower.

Great piece and great prices, not surprised with the response.

Ok guys, very grateful for all the quick responses. Have several of you that would like a piece. As of now I will not be selling anymore. At least until everyone else picks up and I see how much I have left! Will keep ya posted!!