• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Idea for forums

I was thinking a section for monthly full tank shots would be a good idea. I love reading the tale of the tanks, but sometimes I just want to see long term progress in the form of photos. I find myself clicking page after page to do so, which is a pain in the neck, and the reason I'm bringing this idea up. I dunno, does anyone else think this is a good idea?

N

njstillwell

Thats a good idea .In tale of the tank you kinda get that plus the original posters thoughts ,and ideas to read along with it

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
kason42 said:
I was thinking a section for monthly full tank shots would be a good idea. I love reading the tale of the tanks, but sometimes I just want to see long term progress in the form of photos. I find myself clicking page after page to do so, which is a pain in the neck, and the reason I'm bringing this idea up. I dunno, does anyone else think this is a good idea?

We have a photgraphy forum, were if someone likes they can display their tank in all it's glory
adding another forum only makes more work for the mods. With MACNA around the corner it's not a good time to add to the workload. JMHO

Bob

Having another forum for tank displays might work in the beginning, but after awhile people would not post as much---
with the POTM ( photo of the month ) contest people just dont want to submit images, thats why over the past few months we've had to combine 2 months, there was'nt enough images submitted for 1 month

and secondly, with MACNA XXI coming up, your right, not much time for anything new, right now

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
I think it would cool to see this but The tale of the Tank should be able cover this. Getting people to take and post full tank shots once a month would be a big task. I can't even seem to find time to do water changes once a month.

Lets see the full tank shot for you guys. Start the ball rolling. Do you have a tale of the tank thread?