• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

I'm backkkk

Hey guys!!! It's been a longggg time since I've been in the hobby or on this page in fact... well, not too long but atleast a few years! I've recently decided to dive back into the hobby! For anyone that remembers/knows me, hey!!!! For all the newer members that don't know me, my name is Dan and I'm afraid to say I'm back!! This time it'll be with something much smaller and simpler(I'm hoping). Hope to hear from everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey! I was just reading some of my old posts and you were in there! Haha. Thank you!! When I get around to buying the tank I want I'll be sure to start a ToTT thread... assuming that's still a thread category [emoji23][emoji23] the Tapatalk app has changed quite a bit since the last time I was on here

Russell Bennett

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hey! I was just reading some of my old posts and you were in there! Haha. Thank you!! When I get around to buying the tank I want I'll be sure to start a ToTT thread... assuming that's still a thread category [emoji23][emoji23] the Tapatalk app has changed quite a bit since the last time I was on here

What type of tank are you thinking? The plan is 50% of the fun

Welcome back - looking forward to following

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
welcome back man. As Paul mention the ToTT is still around. If you have not already you can try checking out site our via our URL and not tapatalk. When we remodeled the site it seemed to make it easier to view on the mobile devices as well.

Thanks everyone!! I started a ToTT thread earlier this morning so as I plan everything out and slowly order diff pieces of equipment, I'll be sure to update it!