• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

I'm off to Jupiter...

do i hear party/bbq at point pleasant...there's an empty house for our meeting! ;D

the marlins/cardinals train in jupiter, fl....although regular season baseball is a week away.

Hawkeye said:
do i hear party/bbq at point pleasant...there's an empty house for our meeting! ;D

the marlins/cardinals train in jupiter, fl....although regular season baseball is a week away.

Actually I'm located on Main St in Brielle. Just Google Nikki and Mike - Brielle. Doors open...

I'm prepared for intruders. Say hello to my little friends.

IMGP6061.jpg

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
We will be throwing parties of our own fruition thank you very much.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
digging the rubber band mod. Got a step by step on that for us Greg?

I went to Jupiter Island for a week in college and had a great time, enjoy!
Jupiter Island = great spot to look for sea shells, etc. I've found blue leg hermits there before, if you go in the lagoons you can find queen conchs, urchins, all sorts of neat stuff. Take a camera and jump into the lagoons off of a dock, but make sure you bring water shoes- one of my friends cut his foot in the lagoons when we were down there.

NikkiT said:
I went to Jupiter Island for a week in college and had a great time, enjoy!
Jupiter Island = great spot to look for sea shells, etc. I've found blue leg hermits there before, if you go in the lagoons you can find queen conchs, urchins, all sorts of neat stuff. Take a camera and jump into the lagoons off of a dock, but make sure you bring water shoes- one of my friends cut his foot in the lagoons when we were down there.

Would it be wrong for a person (not talking about me of course) to use his seven year old as a mule to get a pocket full of blue legs through security?

You need to replace "Security" with "Fed Ex". Not that I'm advocating that sort of thing, of course, given that it would be a violation of Florida law.