• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

In Need of Interceptor

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Free. I wish I can hold the shrimp for ya, but we would never find them again in my sump or display.

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
If it's easier, I can send them down to Jackson tomorrow after work and you can pick them up from JohnS.

Mike, I'm thrilled you're taking care of your "little" problem, but please do not rush into anything. Plan it all out. The "things" are there, they're not going anywhere, they're not going to demolish your acros overnight either.

Take your time catching as many of your inverts as you possibly can - you've made it clear to me that it's important to you not to lose them, right? Don't despair if you can't catch 'em all, they will be easier and cheaper to replace than your acros. ;)

You may not even lose those that you can't catch (unless they're hermits....they're not gonna make it through the treatments IME)

If I had any Interceptor to spare, I would have contacted you already, but unfortunately Max took the last one 4-1. ;)

Best of luck, and ask away if you have uncertainties about anything, you hear? :)

JerseyWendy said:
Mike, I'm thrilled you're taking care of your "little" problem, but please do not rush into anything. Plan it all out. The "things" are there, they're not going anywhere, they're not going to demolish your acros overnight either.

Take your time catching as many of your inverts as you possibly can - you've made it clear to me that it's important to you not to lose them, right? Don't despair if you can't catch 'em all, they will be easier and cheaper to replace than your acros. ;)

You may not even lose those that you can't catch (unless they're hermits....they're not gonna make it through the treatments IME)

If I had any Interceptor to spare, I would have contacted you already, but unfortunately Max took the last one 4-1. ;)

Best of luck, and ask away if you have uncertainties about anything, you hear? :)

ask away what are you talking about i thought you guys would be here to hold my hand for support LOL