• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Innovative Marine SR80 setup

Ls2Goat

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I'm located in Roebling NJ

Everything was up and running until this past Thursday night, the massive rain storm nocked out my power then proceeded to flood my house shortly after.

Tank is currently drained with the sand a just enough water to keep it wet.

I have well over $3,000 invested into just the hardware!
Asking $1750 for it all!

Below is a complete list and the prices I paid.

I have a just over a year old SR80 setup.

The sale includes the Following

-Tank($1000 retail)

-Stand($750 retail)

- full size Ghost protein skimmer ($300)

- eheim Jager 200w heater ($30)

- custom hanging Canopy with 2x 36" dimmable T5 bulbs and also designed to hold 2 Radion Led fixtures ( $300 and many hours of blood,sweat, and tears)

- custom black acrylic sump cover($175)

- 2 IM Caddy racks ($70 each)

- DIY return pump manifold(allows all 4 returns to be run off one pump $25)

- 4 IM spinstream nozzles ($23 each)

- 80 lbs sand

- 80 pounds primoum live rock(now dry)

- 2 boxes marinepure spheres ($53 each)

- marine pure block ($52)

The tank is located in the basement and is heavy, you will need 2 maybe 3 people to move it. My back is shot at the moment from falling during the flood so I won't be able to help much!

Attachments

• IMG_9701.JPG
    IMG_9701.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0200.JPG
    IMG_0200.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0201.JPG
    IMG_0201.JPG
    121.7 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0202.JPG
    IMG_0202.JPG
    171.5 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_0203.JPG
    IMG_0203.JPG
    113.6 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_0204.JPG
    IMG_0204.JPG
    176.2 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_0205.JPG
    IMG_0205.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_0206.JPG
    IMG_0206.JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_0207.JPG
    IMG_0207.JPG
    101.4 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_0208.JPG
    IMG_0208.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 77

Ls2Goat

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
More pictures

Attachments

• IMG_0209.JPG
    IMG_0209.JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0210.JPG
    IMG_0210.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 49
Oh no!!! Sorry to hear this man!! Lemme know if there's anything I can do to help! [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ls2Goat

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Oh no!!! Sorry to hear this man!! Lemme know if there's anything I can do to help! [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the support, right now we are just trying to get cleaned up as much as we can. Been fighting with the insurance company all week and it looks to be a loosing battle!
I'll be posting much much more for sale through out the week.

Ls2Goat

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I'm asking less than half price, do these tanks not sell for that much now days?

So sorry to hear about your storm damage. If you need any advice concerning submitting your insurance claim, etc., I have experience in that department (unfortunately). [emoji571]

Sent from my shoephone while inside the cone of silence using Tapatalk

Ls2Goat

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
So sorry to hear about your storm damage. If you need any advice concerning submitting your insurance claim, etc., I have experience in that department (unfortunately). [emoji571]

Sent from my shoephone while inside the cone of silence using Tapatalk

Thanks for the kind words, unfortunately we do not live in a flood plane nor did our house have any history of previous floods so NJM not only didn't require it but doesn't even offer to sell it to us.
With that said insurance covered virtually nothing, we've been going back and forth with contractors, lawyers, and the bank loan for a month now and nothing has been done except for the gut job to dry it out.

How are you making out with the repairs? Most people aren't aware that their home doesn't have to be located in a flood plain to purchase flood insurance. Here's a link to a pretty good explanation:
6 Myths About Flood Insurance | Bankrate.com

I have a separate disaster mortgage insurance policy in addition the max coverage on my NFIP flood insurance . The DMI is cheap and worth it's weight in gold. It pays the mortgage if you have to evacuate your home for more than a couple of days and/or your home becomes in habitable due to ANY type of natural disaster. I've used mine more than several times [sigh] and it is a godsend. (If anyone is interested, just PM me and I will dig out the contact info listed on my policy.)

As far as your tank and stand are concerned, if you aren't getting any takers for your pretty tank on this forum, Allquatics may be able to help sell your equipment on consignment. I don't know what percentage they take, but you may want to give them a call and find out. They aren't too far from you.

Hope this helps. Either way, Have a Happy Thanksgiving! [emoji213]

Sent using Tapatalk from my shoephone while inside the cone of silence.

Ls2Goat

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Thanks for the info, we picked up a separate disaster insurance policy from a third party a few days after the incident.

This is still in my basement for now, I haven't had the chance to move it to storage yet.

$750 for tank/stand/canopy/custom sump cover

$500 for tank/stand