• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Installed AquaC Remora, have questions !

Well installed the Remora it's used but in mint condition. I could use a little info and some suggestions from anyone who has or had one. Right now it's a little noisy, a hissing sound from the spray injector. The water is just at the level of the injector. So how does this work, does the foam eventually rise above the injector, then rises thru the tube of the cup? It's a Maxijet 900, should I consider a different pump ?

Thanks
Rich

i have one but it uses a mag3 pump works much better then the maxi1200 but it is a big pump. i push the cup down till foam starts to rise up then leave it.

i had it on a 29 gallon too, i think any internal pump with 300 gph will work good with it the mag is just 2 big but it works great LOL

diverrk said:
Thanks, it's a small tank 29g. I think I'll try the MJ1200 it's cheap enough :)

I would get the Mag Drive with a 30 gallon tank. Really, it makes the skimmer perform a million times better.