• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Insufficient privileges to post

grink

NJRC Member
As a paid member still can not post in deals and steals. Have been messaging for months but to no avail.
Would even be willing to pay again but not sure that would solve the problem
Simply put we are downsizing and I broke down two 120 gallons, two 90 gallons, a 70 gallon and an 80 gallon frag tank. Comes w everything needed to support each tank. Would like to sell to club members. “Cheap”

DYIguy

NJRC Member
As a paid member still can not post in deals and steals. Have been messaging for months but to no avail.
Would even be willing to pay again but not sure that would solve the problem
Simply put we are downsizing and I broke down two 120 gallons, two 90 gallons, a 70 gallon and an 80 gallon frag tank. Comes w everything needed to support each tank. Would like to sell to club members. “You can start by posting here in general with no prces and let people pm you until you get it straigtened out

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I don’t see any message please pm your payment date and email and we will go from there

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Sorry guys. I’m in the throes of tax season. I’ll be better after 4/20!!!!