• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Introduction

Hi Everyone, I have been looking at the njrc section on RC for quite sometime now and decided now that my tank is starting to come around and I have a little experience to give a formal hello.So Hello! I have a 120 gallon reef with fish . I am running 4x96 CSL PC lights, a berlin sump with mag18 return, an aquac 120 skimmer with mag7 pump and a hob cpr aquafuge with a little chaeto and some rubble for fragging. My tank has about a 4" dsb and around 150# of LR. Currently my coral inhabitants are Zoos, Ricordia, Colt coral Cabbage leather some other asst'd shrooms a little anthelia, gsp's cloves and a little hydnophora. Fish stock are 3 Banggai cardinals, a lemon peel angel, Blue Damsel, Maroon Yellow stripe clown and a Red Sea Sailfin. I am quite interested in Fragging, Meeting and joining, but I see for the most part you guys are in South Jersey. Anyway I would like to start meeting with the people that are close to Morris county and possibly Join in to the club and attend the meetings up this way. SO not to take up any more server space I say hi and lets start trading! ;D

Welcome, I am in Bergen county. I am setting up a 105 in wall setup. Would love to hook up with folks in our neck of the woods.

Hello. My name is Jase and I am about to move in the next few months from right outside of Houston, Texas to Pilesgrove, NJ. I am pretty sure that is in Salem County. I have a 150 gallon reef and two 55 gallon tanks that i was using for my sumps. I am looking forward to meetng some of the members here soon.

I have to fly in to Philly on the 25th through the 29th and will be in Manington, Pilesgrove, Philly, and Wilmington, DE. I was wondering if some of you folks could suggest a few reefstores in these areas that I should visit. I am aware that there are several places a little further away that I "must" see, but I will be pressed for time and want to know if there are any LFS in or close to the afore mentioned towns. Thank you in advance for your assistance. ----Jase

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Sorry Jase, I can't answer your questions but I can say

210_28_02_07_8_35_10.gif

Hello Jase and Chris

My name is Edwin/RevClyburn and I live in Howell.A lot of members do live in the southern part of the state, but there are members in your area too. Just give them time to chime in and they will. Meetings for the club are all over the state, one may be up your way, you'll have to ask Phyl or John is there is around you. Where about exactly are you in Morris County?

rev

Hey thanks John and Rev. I can't believe no one mentioned In Living Color. That looks like it is real close. That place looks interesting.