• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Invert group buy (shore area)

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Hey all. Need to pick up a few snails for my 10g build but I only need a score or so.

Wondering if anyone is interested in a group buy from Reef Cleaners.

I can head the order and get the packages, just need assurance that anyone interested can pick up their order somewhere in Brick or Point on the the weekend of the 28th and 29th. I can deliver locally if need be.

If enough interest I'll set it up and post the details.

M

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
@Mark_C I'm breaking down my reef tank. I have someone in line for the corals and fish but don't think anyone in line for snails. I hope to have the corals and fish gone by next weekend. If they don't want the snails your more than welcome to have my snails no charge

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Was going to head to ACC tomorrow in search of a yellow zoa and some narc snails. Was interested in doing a RC order as they do dwarf ceriths and bumblebees, which would work out well in a 10g.
Tigs, do appreciate the offer. If you've got some small ones that will do well in a 10g, would be happy to accept.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
If we get a few more interested (say 6 total) I'll set the deal up.
I'll give it a few more days.

Doms,
Great first post.

Hi Mark,

Reefcleaners sent me this build list.

120 Dwarf Ceriths - small effective cleaners

38 Nassarius

44 Florida Ceriths

35 Assorted Hermits

30 Nerites

1 five pack of mangroves

1 chaeto and maybe some gracilaira