• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Iron Man

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Save yourself the money. I just saw it tonight. What a completely boring and predictable movie. If you feel like you really *need* to see it, wait until it comes on UPN or something. It was really bad.

JMO, obviously.

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I found it ridiculously boring. It took well over an hour before he got into the Iron Man suit for the first time. Then it was a long time before he got into again. The whole plot was really predictable.

Apparently I'm in the minority. RottenTomatoes.com gave it a 92%. Go figure . . .

OK then, I must be living a sheltered life because I have no idea what you guys are talking about ??? When I saw the the title I thought you were referring to Ozzy or Black Sabbath ;)

I took my boys last Saturday to see it. Thought it was pretty good. Only thing was I thought they rushed the ending.

malulu

NJRC Member
i also saw that last week with my son.
i say it is good... (may be i never read the comic book, so have low expectation...)

Man, you guys! There was NOTHING I didn't like about that movie, I want to go see it again in the theater! And I thought Spider-Man was pretty boring and the SFX looked phony.
De gustibus non est disputandum!