• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Is your TP over or under????

So I was sitting on the bowl and looked over to see my daughter put the TP roll in backwards. But at that moment I thought to myself did she? Is there really a right and wrong way to pull TP off the roll????
Over or under????
Haha lets see if this goes anywhere!!!

Over the way it was intended to be!!
Not to mention since our holder is recessed into the wall (really dumb 70s house planning so many weird things in this house) it means if it goes under it lays on the wall.

Over!!!! My wife always does the reverse and it drives my OCD nuts!

I remember a couple of years back charmin did a poll online and mapped the results. 49 states said over. The one under state.... California, of course.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Never paid attention to orientation. Lol.

Im just happy to have roll available. I’m not even mad when the roll is empty as long as there is backup under the sink. Plenty of oh crap moments where we a situation on 2nd floor and the paper was in garage !!!

Sure my neighbor appreciate the huge glass windows I need to run past.

Lol

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Over the way it was intended to be!!
Not to mention since our holder is recessed into the wall (really dumb 70s house planning so many weird things in this house) it means if it goes under it lays on the wall.

I have the same issue.

Reactions: Kai

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Never paid attention to orientation. Lol.

Im just happy to have roll available. I’m not even mad when the roll is empty as long as there is backup under the sink. Plenty of oh crap moments where we a situation on 2nd floor and the paper was in garage !!!

Sure my neighbor appreciate the huge glass windows I need to run past.

Lol

I bet that isn't a pretty sight to see....:anyone:

I’m super stoked this thread went somewhere I’m cracking up reading these replies. I’m still waiting for that one person to go under lol.