• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

It doesn’t get any better than this- water change

Some do not agree with my methods which is fine but I get amazing results in my corals it shows I think I’m just a lucky Polak plain and simple. Here is what my truck looks like when I loaded it. There was 20 buckets with 5 gallons each for a total of 100 gallons and it is I believe 8.7 pounds per gallon I figure it it out to be between 45 and 47 pounds per bucket

Attachments

• AD7A0C2D-38E3-4035-AD19-68A2B9DC6144.jpeg
    AD7A0C2D-38E3-4035-AD19-68A2B9DC6144.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
this is awesome !! hey, if it works, then you good !!

im thinking about going this route with my new tank. Thinking about getting from the manasquan inlet around and hour before the top of the high tide.

im thinking about going this route with my new tank. Thinking about getting from the manasquan inlet around and hour before the top of the high tide.
If u do go least halfway down jetty maybe more and get ur water from ocean side not inlet side,, huge difference in water quality
I am not in anyway saying that ocean water is better than our RODI water but from what I have observed in my own tanks for the past couple of years my corals grow at eight extremely awesome rates I have over 30 new corals and frag‘s that have all doubled or tripled in size with vibrant colors I have not lost any so far I just believe it’s just dumb Polak luck I have no idea why it works so well I do have a couple of theories but like I said I am in no position to make a claim as an experienced professional I wish you luck if you try the system out only thing I would suggest is to make sure you circulate air rate your water water While you’re bringing it up to temperature temperature wise I have been rocking 70 to 72 1/2 and nothing higher than that ever