• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

It's all gone!!!!

raider77 said:
Thanks again everyone for the offers.It feels good to part of a club with so many people willing to help you out :-*! I took a look at my ground probe and the metal tip is missing from it.I don't know how this happened considering it doesn't get touched. Could this release electricity into my tank?

I'm not sure if that's the answer but I would look into that a little more closely.

As far as doing the water changes and running carbon that might be it for now. Good luck and keep us posted.

I am so sorry to hear this, when yor ready to start over let me know . Im sure I cwill have a few frags for you . You said the cat was sleeping near the filter socks . Does he have a flea /tick coller on or any of those flea/tick remedy oils . Could it of rubbed off on the filter sock poisening all the corals, just a thought . He might of also had something on his fur, insecticide,weed killer who knows what if he's an indoor/outdoor cat like mine is.

Sorry for your troubles Aaron.

I can't suggest anything that hasn't already been suggested, but I can offer to help when it comes time to restock.

Well I think I have it back on track now. I'm still not sure what happened ???. One thing I did notice though was all astrenia stars died. I don't know if they died from the system crash or if they could have caused it. I had tons of them in my tank and now I don't see any. I going to another water change today and test the water tomorrow.

Aaron, so sorry this happened to you. :'( I'd be beyond devastated were I in your shoes. Please know that you can come pick and choose from my tank when you're ready for some corals.

---
Wendy

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Aaron

I have some zoo frags (now colonies) that I bought from you. You are welcome to frags.

Bob

danthemanj

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Aaron,

Any luck figuring out the potential cause of the issue? If you need anything to get going again.....frags, live sand, plumbing, etc. please do not hesitate to ask

Dan

Subliminal

NJRC Member
Maybe the cat peed on the sock. My friggin cat targets all laundry in my basement, no matter how clean. ;)

Good luck! I'd offer you a frag of the PPE I got from you at the frag swap, but the two heads are still just two heads. ;)