• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Its been a while sorry for the disappearance

Hey guys,
I know I have been MIA for a while and i just wanted to say sorry for my absence, back in November while i was working a drunk driver slammed into my ambulance and flipped it, luckily no one was seriously hurt but my self and my partner recieved some pretty extensive injuries broken bones and the such.. we are both still recovering but getting better daily hopefully the worst is behind us but I still have a possible surgery in the future fingers crossed it won't be needed but only time will tell. Our patient was fine thankfully he walked away with out a scratch, the whole experience has been rough one but I've been trying to keep positive.

Sadly before all this i was making some great progress with my tank but with the injuries i wasnt able to keep up with the water changes and some of the more tedious weekly chores, which lead to some back sliding mostly the issue was the dang anemones taking over and stinging corals no matter how hard I try I keep trading and selling these guys only to get over run on a week or two.

But anyways I have 6 new rainbow bubbles available for trade or sail if anyone is interested

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Sorry to hear that, glad to see you're getting better.
I would but it trade for a nem.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Heya J,
Been down with potential surgery myself and tank has gone to pot as I haven't been able to do water changes in 3 months, nevermind that general feeling of illness and disinterest in more trivial things outside rest and recovery.
What type of algae does your tank have?
I'm over-run with turf algae.
Perhaps we can start algae specific tanks and trade frags? :)
Seriously, best on recovery for yourself.
Per tanks, I'm fighting to hold onto mine with drastic water changes. My zoas are all but gone, sps and montis are struggling but seem to be pulling through, if they make it you're more than welcome to frags.

Last edited:
Heya J,
Been down with potential surgery myself and tank has gone to pot as I haven't been able to do water changes in 3 months, nevermind that general feeling of illness and disinterest in more trivial things outside rest and recovery.
What type of algae does your tank have?
I'm over-run with turf algae.
Perhaps we can start algae specific tanks and trade frags? :)
Seriously, best on recovery for yourself.
Per tanks, I'm fighting to hold onto mine with drastic water changes. My zoas are all but gone, sps and montis are struggling but seem to be pulling through, if they make it you're more than welcome to frags.
Aside from the stuff on the glass luckily algae ain't the problem the anemones cover most of my rock work making it hard for algae to find a spot lol but I'd gladly trade some frags funny I was actually trying to convince my workers comp to send me to your physical therapy clinic but they had me going to kimball maybe this script I can get them to change your place is much closer.