• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

it's been a while

dec7.jpg

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Ahhh, the spectacular macros of Merv! Thanks for the shot, Merv. It's great to see our camera buffs posting again. We need more of these for sure!

Hey guys :)

I've been scanning the forums, not posting as much as I should, lol.

I actually took that pic last night after I lent my macro to someone who used it to take pics of coins (boooooring!)

I got it back and the macro wouldn't focus, so i played with it manually. I now need to figure out if it's the lens (boooo!) or the D200.

I think that's a pic of a crayola frag I got from pnoy last year. A little frag that broke off the main frag which is now a colony.... I have more pics of the tank but the manual thingy kinda sucks. It's such a pain. I need to get the lens fixed, or the camera looked at.

john90009

NJRC Member
that shot is beautiful- are you still dosing vodka and taking pictures to show the changes? maybey i should try vodka to get my crayola looking like that- mine has so much polpy extention no light gets down lol- we need a fts :)