• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Its going to be a Girl

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Ooooooh! How exciting! The name you've picked for her is beautiful! Good luck waiting it out!

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Congrats Ed. If she's anything like you she'll be selling diapers to the other babies in the nursery!

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
JohnS_323 said:
Congrats Ed. If she's anything like you she'll be selling diapers to the other babies in the nursery!

LMAO John!

Congratulations Ed!

momof6kids

NJRC Member
Congratulations!! Enjoy her, beautiful name too.

Girls are great until they turn 15/16, just get them through to 21 and you have it made. Boys on the other hand are tough until they turn 14/15 and then they start improving.

Speaking as a Mom whose 4th child, a daughter is 16. Have to keep reminding myself there is hope. ;D

Congrats Ed !!!!!

momof6kids said:
Congratulations!! Enjoy her, beautiful name too.

Girls are great until they turn 15/16, just get them through to 21 and you have it made. Boys on the other hand are tough until they turn 14/15 and then they start improving.

Speaking as a Mom whose 4th child, a daughter is 16. Have to keep reminding myself there is hope. ;D

Oh please, please, I hope this is true. My daughter is 16 and is driving us nuts. I'm not sure who is worse, her or my 7 year old son, LOL. Thankfully my oldest son is 19 and past the tormenting stage. In fact he's been trying to be the model son. Probably because he likes living at home and not having to pay his own bills :)

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Just a quick word: They told me my 18 yr old son Ryan, who is no doubt all male, was a girl during the ultra-sound. I'm sure glade we didn't decorate and buy cloths based on that. Luckly we had a boys name picked out as well.
Congrats none the less.

Three things to remember in the delivery room. Measure the swing radius, or wear a goalie mask; stay north, or don't eat ahead of time; and never ever, under any circumstance, utter the phrase, "honey, the machine is saying a contraction is coming" or , well....I'll let you find out that one on your own. ;)