• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Its going to be a Girl

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
June262007020.jpg

There he goes again with that da** Blackberry. If its not the tank its the computer. If its not the computer is the Blackberry.
June262007021.jpg

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
June262007021.jpg

Ed, what happened to your right leg!?! Did Jen cut it off to keep from coming to the meeting yesterday?

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Way too cute. I think we have that same picture around here somewhere with Sierra in it (pink blanket and all)!

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
so Jen says hey we should film Maddie as she may walk any day now. She turns on the camera and boom she walks two steps for the first time. And we got it on film. I can't believe it. PS the movie is really long but the steps happen in the first few moments.

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Awesome video Ed (and Jen)! She is such a cute little girl. It's so cool that you were able to catch her first steps on video.

momof6kids

NJRC Member
How special is that!! She seemed to have that look in her eye like she wasn't going to walk anymore after you got those first steps. ;D

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I love that you got those first steps on camera. Too cute. Congratulations on your "Walker". Look out world, here comes Maddy!