• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

It's Time... 75 RR SYSTEM FOR SALE

75 GALLON SALTWATERTANK SET-UP

LIVESTOCK

4” Gold Banded Maroon Clown at least 4 years old (queen of the tank) $40.00
3 ½” Staghorn Damsel at least 4 years old $15.00
1 Yellowtail Damsel $FREE
2 Black and White Striped Damsels $10.00 for pair
1 Tomini Tang $40.00
Various snails & crabs
4-5” DSB $50.00
I’m not sure how much rock I have but it seems like alot. I also have 5 gallon buckets ofrock that have been sitting outside for a while as well. MAKE OFFER?

CORALS
Most of my corals consist of softies. Various leathers, shrooms, polyps, xenia andsuch. I suppose the beauty of them allwould be a 12” – 15” diameter Green Polyped toadstool. (when fully open) I alsohave some branching frogspawn. GPToadstool = $150.00

EQUIPMENT
75 Gallon RR w/ offset overflow with standard stand &canopy. $175.00
Bubble Magus NAC7 Cone Skimmer purchased last year. $175.00
VorTech MP40 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Gen. (runs great no issues) $250.00
Koralia 3, Koralia 2 $15 FOR BOTH
MAG7 as return pump. Year and a half old. $50.00
Red Sea Wavemaster PRO (not set up) $75.00
JBJ ATO $50.00
Filter sock set up. $30 with 8 used socks
Wet/dry converted into sump. $75.00 (I also have a 20L tanksitting in my kitchen waiting to be built into a sump I might toss in.)
Pure Flo 2 RO/DI unit w/ 30 gal mixing bucket. $80.00
300w heater $25.00
Phosphate/Carbon Reactor with (I think a gallon) of GFO $60.00

LIGHTING
Current Sundial 48” T5 HO 4 Bulb w/built in timers with anadditional retrofitted bulb on each side powered by an IceCap 660 ballast for atotal of 6 bulbs. Bulbs 3 months old. $225.00

Parted out = about $1500.00

Everything purchased at once = $1000

I’m sure there is stuff that I have forgot to mention. If this is all taken at once, I will toss inEVERYTHING that has to do with this hobby that I have laying around whichincludes any and all pumps, lighting (I have a 48” PC fixture in the shed thatI’m not sure works or not), rock, salt, tanks do-dads and wickydoos.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Ugh, say it ain't so James! Hate to see another local guy get out. :cry:

If you do end up parting out, I might be interested in the MP40. Is it a wireless and/or ES model by any chance?

*EDIT* guess I was a minute too slow for the MP40, lol.

Last edited:
Ugh, say it ain't so Dave! Hate to see another local guy get out. :cry:

If you do end up parting out, I might be interested in the MP40. Is it a wireless and/or ES model by any chance?

*EDIT* guess I was a minute too slow for the MP40, lol.

lol just barely. I PMed before I replied here haha.

Noted. Im hoping to get rid of this all at once if possible. Its a great deal. If i end up parting, livestock would have to go first.

Noted. Im hoping to get rid of this all at once if possible. Its a great deal. If i end up parting, livestock would have to go first.

agreed, i REALLY wish I had the $$ to take everything :( I'd just sell the tank & stand & keep everything else in my 90. it's a great looking tank.

PRICE DROP: $925 for everything on the above list plus whatever else I have laying around that has to do with this hobby (a lot of extra rock included)!

If/when this gets parted out.. The following has been claimed..

NyteGTI - Vortech MP40w

grink - Filter sock set up
ATO
Koralias
Mag 7

Is $925 asking too much? Parting out, I know it will be well over $1000. Someone could take this off of my hands and make out by parting out. I could really use the $ to pay off some bills.

Add a TDS Meter to the list for $18.00.

I will take any reasonable offer for the whole package deal. Remember, livestock/corals have to move first if I MUST part out. You could double your money back on the Green Polyped Toadstool just by fragging it out. I wanted to do it but didnt have the heart to cut her up. LOL

Last edited:

kevin

NJRC Member
Add a TDS Meter to the list for $18.00.

I will take any reasonable offer for the whole package deal. Remember, livestock/corals have to move first if I MUST part out. You could double your money back on the Green Polyped Toadstool just by fragging it out. I wanted to do it but didnt have the heart to cut her up. LOL

I might have someone interested. I'll let you know!

There seem to be a couple in front of you that are interested. I didnt realize I had PM's. I will know more tomorrow if this is still available.

Would he happen to live in spotswood & be trading something that goes BOOM?

WAS. (you have PM) Due to size restraints, he coud'nt fit it into his livingroom. So... this thread is still good. I hope that the person you think might be interested isnt the same person. That would suck.