• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

It's Time... 75 RR SYSTEM FOR SALE

My wife is begging me to get the 20L that's on our island in the kitchen holding the livestock out. I don't think the prices are high for what they are. I havnt even had any offers on them. Anybody?

Due to an unforseen circumstance, the current buyer of the Vortech MP40w is no longer able to purchase it. With that being said, the Vortech is back up for sale. $250.00

Due to an unforseen circumstance, the current buyer of the Vortech MP40w is no longer able to purchase it. With that being said, the Vortech is back up for sale. $250.00

Man thats a great price if I wasnt getting the tank and skimmer it would be in my tank.

A fellow member inquired about the heater. Upon checking it, I realized that I had replaced the 300w with a glass Jager 150w. So $15 for this one.

James it was nice to meet you to I will see you again on Friday and the answer was (army of darkness) right I hope I'm right

James it was nice to meet you to I will see you again on Friday and the answer was (army of darkness) right I hope I'm right

Yep! That's right!? I have no idea what happened with my brain when I was put on the spot like that. Still want both?