• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

iTzJu's Deep Blue 80 Gallon Breakdown - Equipment for Sale

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Hey Guys,

Going to be breaking down my frag tank ;) Hopefully the title didn't make you think other wise. :p Life has been a bit hectic and trying to keep up with two tanks is just not possible at this time. Tank is currently running but I wanted to list all the equipment I'll be selling and have you guys get first dibs before i post it on other boards. Everything should be available by January, I am just waiting to transfer what ever corals I have left into my display.

Tanks & Sumps:

Deep Blue 80 Gallon Standard RR Frag Tank - $180
Aqueon 40 Gallon Breeder, drilled for glassholes over and return - $35
Aqueon 20 Gallon Long DIY 3 Chamber Sump [Skimmer/Fuge/Return] - $20
Aqueon 29 Gallon DIY 3 Chamber Sump [Skimmer/Fuge/Return] - $25
Advanced Acrylic 20 Gallon 3 Chamber Sump w/ Probe Holders and External Pump ready [Skimmer/Return/Fuge] - $100

Lighting:

2 x 120w Blue/White LED Fixtures - Dimmable - $115 ea / $200 for both
Aquatraders 48" 4 Bulb T5 HO Fixture - $40
Aquatraders 36" 4 Bulb T5 HO Fixture - $30
Red/Blue LED Fuge Light - $25

Controllers, Skimmers, Misc:

Digital Aquatics ReefKeeper Lite (Plus) - $180
SCA-302 180 Gallon Protein Skimmer - $80
AquaC Urchin Skimmer (Body Only) - $30
AquaMaxx BioMaxx BioPellet Reactor (Brand New, Never Used) - $90
Marine Magic Dual Dosers - $65

That is currently what I can remember at this time. I will be adding to the list once I go through some of my other things.

PM me if you have any questions.

Located in Elizabeth, NJ 07208

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Interested in 36in. T5 and the dosers. Is this the 3 channel one?

Sent from my Galaxy S4

it's the dual channel doser like the picture below
DSCF0104-1.jpg

let me know if you're interested and i'll put you on the top of the list for the dosers and light and follow up when they become available.

This is why I don't go to bed early. Cause whenever I do something priced right comes along. Great prices here J. Austyn nice pick up on the 80. Never gonna beat that cost.

Damm Judeo, I don't know why I didn't listen to you when you told me not to clik on your thread...now I'm breaking my head trying to choose on which one to cut between diapers or formula....I realy need that skimmer, are you sure you don't take monthly payments?????....lol.

Sent from my LG-MS840 using Tapatalk 2

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Damm Judeo, I don't know why I didn't listen to you when you told me not to clik on your thread...now I'm breaking my head trying to choose on which one to cut between diapers or formula....I realy need that skimmer, are you sure you don't take monthly payments?????....lol.

Sent from my LG-MS840 using Tapatalk 2

When you come pick up the tang, we can discuss it.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
im setting up one of these tanks as my display soon. i might be interested in one of those sumps. which one would you recommend?

I would go with the advanced acrylic sump it is what's currently running with the tank. Well built and very clean looking, it's more than enough for the 80 gallon. Alternatively, I would go with the 20 long however, i that was made specifically to fit the SCA skimmer so your options on skimmers might be limited.

Here is a photo of the AA sump before I had it running.
2013-07-27%2015.40.00.jpg

what are the dimensions for that acrylic one? the skimmer goes in the section on the left, correct? sorry the sump for my 40b is super basic, it just has the three baffles for the bubble trap.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
what are the dimensions for that acrylic one? the skimmer goes in the section on the left, correct? sorry the sump for my 40b is super basic, it just has the three baffles for the bubble trap.

i'll get the dimensiosn for you when i get home. and yes the skimmer goes in the largest section.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
The dimensions of the AA sump are 24x14x14 and the skimmer section is 11x14.