• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Janurary Monthly Meeting

Janurary Monthly Meeting
Jackson Elks #2744
Saturday, January 26, 2019 - 12:00 PM
Until: Saturday, January 26, 2019 - 06:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
This meeting will be held at Jackson Elks #2744

1059 East Veterans Hwy
Jackson NJ 08527

12p to 6pm
Food and beverages will be provided. $10 per adult at door, children free. Raffle prizes and vendors

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
If anyone is bringing a +1, please let me know either on here or on the Facebook page

radiata

NJRC Member
I understand, but if it's one or 2 things, I would rather just set up a table for that and not charge him.

@radiata , we are charging the vendors $100 per table

Marcus,

Thanks for the info. I'll have to put an inventory together to see if the $100 is worth it to me.

Bob

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Thursday morning bump!

We've added 2 new vendors to our event plus some new raffle prizes! Please remember to RSVP if you are planning on attending.

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
What difference is it how much stuff he has to sell he wants a table
hey Anthony are you and Terri coming? Want to bring any of that good stuff from the store? Would love to have some South Jersey representation!!!!

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I really wanna go, but all depends because its my brother in laws bday. let's see what they have planned.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk