• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Janurary Monthly Meeting

Janurary Monthly Meeting
Jackson Elks #2744
Saturday, January 26, 2019 - 12:00 PM
Until: Saturday, January 26, 2019 - 06:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

jmags080307

SPS Grow Out Winner
Anyone looking for jason fox jack o lanterns o i have 4 frags. These are each mounted on 1.5" discs and were cut 6 weeks ago. $20 a piece. I'll bring them to the meeting.

Colony pic is on a 4" disc.
Jay
a873ac04ab465a47b0e57f1679b083d0.jpg
76e001e008c8fc55f23d6adf6c6f3856.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

DangerDave

NJRC Member
Anyone looking for jason fox jack o lanterns o i have 4 frags. These are each mounted on 1.5" discs and were cut 6 weeks ago. $20 a piece. I'll bring them to the meeting.

Colony pic is on a 4" disc.
Jay
a873ac04ab465a47b0e57f1679b083d0.jpg
76e001e008c8fc55f23d6adf6c6f3856.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Mags can you put me down for one of these?

Dave

DangerDave

NJRC Member
I can bring frags as well. Please pm me for pics as this is a long list, and I don’t want to over take the thread.

$10
Green stag
Red monti
Green monti
dd peach pit zoa frags 5-10 polyps (the same ones in the raffle from the point pleasant summer meeting)
1.5x1.5 gsp frags that tend to branch a lot
Neon green rhodactis mushrooms, these seem plain, but glow under uv

$15
Yellow candy canes most two polyps
Purple & green candy canes two polyp
Thick red monti
Duncan per head (single and multiple head cuts. Some have additional baby’s forming)

$20
Yellow death paly 3-5 polyps
Blue stylo cut to order
Capt jerk paly 3-5 polyps
Ultra green striped palys 3-5 polys
Monti setosa cut to order
Monti spongodes cut to order
Hollywood stunner - cut to order
Jf alien eye - cut to order
Larger extra thick red monti mini colonies

$20 a head ($15 a head for 4 head cuts) green splatter frammer (hammer with frogspawn like growths) I have one, two, and four heads cut.

$20 a head green & blue hammer (I have one two head left with a clam off some sort on its skeleton)

$40 clove polyp with neon yellow tips - 4” rock, maybe 30 or so polyps opens to about 6-8 inches

$40 4x4 inch gsp plate

$60 welso - red outside, faint yellow center

$60 8inch green polyp toadstool Leather

$100 2 head branching bubble coral, yellow splatter

Dave

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Last call folks to RSVP. We are placing the food order today and I'd like to get an accurate head count. If you haven't, please do so asap

Cool guys, looking forward to Saturday. We’ll order food based on current reponses but if you didn’t respond, come anyway! We’ll have enough and we can get more if we need. Looks to be a great turnout so far, but as always the more the merrier.