• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

January 2008 Meeting - Thanks & Recap

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Renee, Thanks so much for opening your home to the crew again this year. We had a wonderful time and appreciate your hospitality. It was great to see everyone again and nice to meet so many of the new folks. Pete was the event photographer of the day, so I'm sure we'll lots and lots of pictures from him. I'm sifting through mine now and will try to get them posted in a bit.

Thanks again!

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks Renee and family for your great hospitality. I had a good time.

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks Renee and gang!

As usual it was a great time today, and a wonderful way to start the new year off for NJRC! It was nice to see all the new faces! (and the old ones of course ;) )

Thanks Renee. You have a beautiful home. Love your tanks. Oh, and I still want to buy a frag of that blue acro from you :)

Mike

fisheye

NJRC Member
Thanks Renee. Very nice house and decorations. I had a great time and good to see everybody again.

Peter.

445_19_01_08_11_11_03_0.jpg

445_19_01_08_11_11_03_1.jpg

445_19_01_08_11_11_04_2.jpg

445_19_01_08_11_11_04_3.jpg

445_19_01_08_11_11_04_4.jpg

445_19_01_08_11_23_29_2.jpg

445_19_01_08_11_23_29_3.jpg

445_19_01_08_11_26_12_0.jpg

445_19_01_08_11_13_11_0.jpg

445_19_01_08_11_13_12_1.jpg

445_19_01_08_11_13_12_2.jpg

445_19_01_08_11_23_28_1.jpg

445_19_01_08_11_23_28_0.jpg

445_19_01_08_11_13_12_3.jpg

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I think the moment of the day was Brian predicting the exact ticket that would be called for the green stag with blue tips. Grow 'em big, Brian! :)

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
EEEEEE-GGGAAAAAADDDDSS Pete! What are you drinking?!? That's it, I can't miss anymore meetings! Someone's gotta keep you focused.

445_19_01_08_11_23_29_3.jpg

malulu

NJRC Member
Phyl, and Brian,

we still think that is impossible!! you two must have some fix/trick on that ticket!
:mad:

Phyl said:
I think the moment of the day was Brian predicting the exact ticket that would be called for the green stag with blue tips. Grow 'em big, Brian! :)

Thanks again Renee and family!

Rich & John, I was too depressed to drink... never knew I would miss my johnjohn and richy so much.

Pics to come tomorrow!

My wife heard me in my sleep last night saying..."frag, I just want one frag" ;D VERY impressive system Renee. Thanks for having everyone.

Seriously impressed with the group, the people, and the organization and the thought that went into everything yesterday! Heck, only a great bunch of people would be able to discover a new color that nobody has ever heard of before! Navy Black :eek:

Was nice putting some names/faces/screenames together. As time progresses, maybe I'll put more together.

Thanks also Francis for giving me a lift! I really appreciate the opportunity to go and meet a great group of people...Francis is a great guy who genuinely wants to help people out. But if you have any more kids for some reason....you can't use Ashley and Anthony cause that would be way too strange ;) Thanks again Francis!!!!!

Thanks again!

Thanks Renee - I had a really great time. Thanks also to all the cooks, it was all very delicious. It's has been ages since I had chili and it hit the spot. That cornbread bean dish was out of this world as well. I have been feeling down about my system at times, due to a lack of time and energy, but I am fired up once again. I have the day off tomorrow and my wife Marissa is working, so I am eager to catch up on a few reef projects!!

Reene thanks for the hoispitality , it was great seen everyone there and the new fellow reefers , and like allways we had a great time .

Ralph

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thank you for hosting us Renee. This was my first meeting The minute I stepped inside and took my shoes off I felt welcome! Your house is beautiful and the kids were great. It was really cool for them to entertain my son Tyler with the Wii and ping pong while I checked out all of your system including the greenhouse. I wish I could have stayed for the whole meeting, but had to drive almost 2hrs back to get to Tyler's soccer game. On the way home he told me he had lots of fun and wanted to do it again tomorrow! LOL

Taz

Thanks Renee me & luz had a great time sorry we got there late but on the
bright side we got to hang out till the very end :)
i still need u to show me some acrylic tricks.
astaluego
:)