• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

January 2018 Meeting

January 2018 Meeting
Badfish House
Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 12:00 PM
Until: Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
Madreefer, if you bring the red cap would like another. wanna try a different spot in the tank, actually seems to be doing ok for once.
Also - IF anyone attending - who did not get a coin/token last time LMK. will say: NJ REEFERS CLUB and your Member ID (or name)
14529.jpg

EXAMPLE!!!

How much are they?

Hey all! 'Tis been a while. I was really hoping to make it to a meeting, but I have to take a pass on this one. I thought I might have been able to swing it, but due to a last minute cancellation, I was asked to help with a beekeepers course held by the association I belong to. It goes until 4PM. Even if I were to leave straight from there, by the time I would get all the way down there, you party animals would be back home in bed sawing wood with Candy Cane Corals dancing around your heads (or you'd already be in A. C.).

I'll have to catch you on the flip side. I am, however, intrigued with that medal/token thingy. Please tell me more about it. Can I get one at the next meeting and will it work in a slot machine? ;P
Have fun!, little fishes! >~}}})°3

Bad Fish

Officer Emeritus
Turn right or left at my mailbox depending which way you come from

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk