• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

January Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
The January Meeting will be held at Hacklebarney State Park, 119 Hacklebarney Rd
Long Valley, NJ 07853-9525. It is not recommended to bring frags as we will be outside in the cold :eek: We will be unable to keep any food warm so it appears sandwiches and chips will be the delicacy. Being a State park alcohol is not allowed :eek:

This is what the January meeting thread is going to look like if no one up north steps up... ;D Please contact me if you can hold the January meeting :)

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
North would be anyone north of Route 78! Thanks for volunteering!

Francis, you crack me up! But you make a great point!

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Holy cow! You really had me going there, Francis! C'mon, someone please volunteer. I mean, I like the cold, I don't really need any frags, I love sandwiches and chips ... but... NO ALCOHOL! That's the killer right there!

We could have it at my vacation condo in Puerto Rico. I own the corner penthouse duplex which is situated on a cliff top, overlooking one of the best beaches there. From the rooftop terrace you can watch the whales as they pass by on thier anual migration route ;D

boozeman said:
We could have it at my vacation condo in Puerto Rico. I own the corner penthouse duplex which is situated on a cliff top, overlooking one of the best beaches there. From the rooftop terrace you can watch the whales as they pass by on thier anual migration route ;D

I vote for the first seven day meeting to be held at boozeman's

momof6kids said:
We are 1/2 mile south of 78, so I guess we don't qualify. ;D

I always thought the line should of been drawn north of the Raritan bridge, so if your volunteering LMK ;) It would be much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.