• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

jebao pp4 dirt cheap!

I’m not sure where to post this but an eBay seller in Chino, CA just posted Jebao pp4 pumps for $11. I purchased 1 a month ago from a different seller on EBay which was also located in Chino. Expecting to receive a brick in a box I was completely shocked when a freaking brand new Jebao PP4 showed up at my door. So to be clear this is not the same seller but I have the link below if anyone is interested. I just purchased 2 and have my fingers crossed it’s legit. I have been burned by eBay sellers in the past but have always gotten my money back from PayPal.

On a side note, I’m waiting on a 5 stage Reverse osmosis unit from China that I won for $12, yeah right I’m not holding my breath that I’m actually going to get it. But eBay has suprised me in the past and I wouldn’t have 75% of my tank supplies without good old eBay.

Good luck to anyone that buys from this seller.

US Plug PP4 WIRELESS WAVEMAKER AQUARIUM PUMP CONTROLLER RW4 & NEW MOUNTING QN

US Plug PP4 WIRELESS WAVEMAKER AQUARIUM PUMP CONTROLLER RW4 & NEW MOUNTING QN | eBay

I have good news! My 2 pumps have a fedex tracking number! I should have them next week! Also good news another seller is selling them from Chino, CA for $11. I bought 2 more from this seller this morning. Its starting to get super sketchy with all of these different sellers but I attached the link below. It’s almost to good to be true. Good luck.

US Plug PP4 WIRELESS WAVEMAKER AQUARIUM PUMP CONTROLLER RW4 & NEW MOUNTING MX

US Plug PP4 WIRELESS WAVEMAKER AQUARIUM PUMP CONTROLLER RW4 & NEW MOUNTING MX | eBay

erics210

NJRC Member
Well, Even if it is just the empty box, for that price I am in for one. It will make my current Jaebo worth more when I resell with the box...lol

Fingers crossed. I am along for the ride with you.

Your welcome . I’m searching for a jebao dc return pump for cheap. I keep hoping that maybe a few listings for dc return pumps and maybe some dc protein skimmers will magically appear for $11. I ordered an additional 2 pumps yesterday, no tracking number yet.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
So did anyone buy and receive this? The way it is worded I wondered if it is just the controller without the powerhead

radiata

NJRC Member
So did anyone buy and receive this? The way it is worded I wondered if it is just the controller without the powerhead

I'll let you know when I get mine. It is due anytime from yesterday to May 7th. Unfortunately no tracking number was provided.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member

I received a notification that mine was delivered today, will let you know once I am home from work.

I purchased 2 different orders from 2 different sellers. One seller gave me a FedEx tracking # and it says it should arrive Thursday. The other seller did not give me a tracking number but it says it should arrive by 4/30.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
I got my first order :dance:

waiting on my 2nd pair.

Attachments

• 20180425_182951.jpg
    20180425_182951.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 22

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
Folks

You guys do realize that these are NOT PP-4 but RW-4? RW-4 were discontinued more than 2 years ago. Not saying that RW-4 is a bad pump for $12 but still it is NOT a PP-4.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
@iTzJu It is powerhead and controller? If so that was a great deal

yup, controller and pump.

Folks

You guys do realize that these are NOT PP-4 but RW-4? RW-4 were discontinued more than 2 years ago. Not saying that RW-4 is a bad pump for $12 but still it is NOT a PP-4.

Sunny, these are the wr4s/pp4s. I can confirm since I have a pair of the original wr4s. really not much different in either models but really the magnet style has been modified.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
First shipment arrived today! Both pumps arrived and they are perfect rw4 pumps. Best deal ever.

You also received two controllers?

I can't find any deals for $12ish anymore that includes powerhead and controller. You guys did good