• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Jeboa Feedback?

radiata

NJRC Member
Is anyone especially happy or unhappy with the Jeboa line of powerheads?

I find the Jeboa pricing a little too good to be true.

Last year I started replacing my Koralia powerheads with Sicce powerheads. Should I consider the Jeboas, and why?

Thanks in advance...

I've been using 6 (2 wp40s and 4 wp60s) in my tank. I've only had the 40s since this summer and the 60s for a month or two so its too soon to say how the will hold up. So far i am very happy with them. I had a pair of mp40s before them and the jebaos are much quieter. I also like that you can direct the flow. You lose some programming patterns compared to the vortechs, but I can't say it something that I really miss. I'm about to eliminate the jebao controller and control them with my apex so I may gain some of that back. Their inexpensiveness is also a big plus.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
love mine so far. I am running two wp25s and a wp10 in a nano. been running almost 6 months now and so far soo good.

horseplay

NJRC Member
Been running for 6 months with a pair of wp25s. No issue at all and very quiet.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

they are definitely a cheaper product than say a vortech or tunze pump. mine has had little problems here and there. but for the money, they last long enough (i've had mine since august) and they work really well. i think i would probably buy another one if the one i had broke because the replacement cost is really low. they're on amazon now for around $65 i think.

Ever since I saw my buddy's spark and start smoking, I've opted against anything that's a Chinese knockoff. Are they even UL listed?

radiata

NJRC Member
Ever since I saw my buddy's spark and start smoking, I've opted against anything that's a Chinese knockoff. Are they even UL listed?

What exactly sparked and started smoking? Not sure Jeboa is a Chinese knockoff of anything, considering the functionality involved. Was the Jeboa the unit that did this? I agree with your "made in China" issues, but it isn't easy today to find any thing that isn't made there...

What exactly sparked and started smoking? Not sure Jeboa is a Chinese knockoff of anything, considering the functionality involved. Was the Jeboa the unit that did this? I agree with your "made in China" issues, but it isn't easy today to find any thing that isn't made there...

It's a knockoff of a tunze. Pm me and I'll tell you.

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
Anyone ordered Jebao pumps from Amazon yet? I noticed they are selling them now. I guess they don't care about Tunze.

I just ordered a WP60 for my tank from Amazon, should be here tomorrow.:)

Even sites like reefbuilders are selling them now.

Last edited:
the amazon order for mine shipped and is in transit as we speak. I got free 2 day with my prime membership

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Yes I got the same thing but I was talking to Gary at champion and he is the one who is shipping them and he said they are out of stock until Friday.